Sunday 14 February 2010

Tourist in Haderslev






Today I`ve been sightseeing in Haderslev. I really felt like a tourist with my camera in my right hand, taking pictures of everything:) It was a really nice day to walk around, the sun was shining and it was so quite all around with few cars out driving. I started of course at my house;) Then I walked against the pond in the center of haderslev. On my way I walked pass "Haderslev domkirke", through the citycenter, and of course taking pictures all the way. When I came to the pond there were people, mostly kids, skating on the pond, which is during the winter covered with ice. On the other side of the pond there were a smal hill where some kids were sleding and laughing. I walked around the pond taking even more pictures:) After a while I walked home.

No comments:

Post a Comment