Wednesday 10 February 2010

Stereotypes


Today at school we talked about stereotypes. We talked about our opinions of Denmark before arriving, and whether it came true or not. When I think of the danish I think that they eat a lot of red hotdogs, drink a lot of beers and have many bakeries, and also that they are very nice people. Now I have lived here for about a week and I have noticed that they don`t eat as mutch hot dogs as I thouth, and that they really are that nice as I thought :) About the beers I don`t know yet ;)

I was told to write what I think is typical for norwegians, and why I think somone can tell I`m from norway. Then I would say that you can tell I`m norwegian because I`m tall, have a light skincolour and got blue eyes, because I like to go for a walk f.eks in the evenings and like to go hiking in our great norwegian nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment