Tuesday 9 February 2010

My birthday


Today was my birthday, and I turned 27, which makes me one year closer to the adult world:) We had a birthdayparty in ours house where we invited our Erasmus- class, and it was very "hyggelig" as they would have said in danish. To all my guests I have to say thanks for coming, and thanks for all the nice gifts:) I hope you had a nice time all of you.
We served typical norwegian birthday food, which is chocolatekake and "boller". It was my flat mates who made the kake and the boller, so I have to thank them as wel:)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for invitation:) like I said the cake was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you`re welcome, and thanks for the socks, they are realy good to have in this cold house:) and I`m glad to know I have a reader on my blog;) hehe

    ReplyDelete